We are looking to hire a skilled Web developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.Responsibilities:
• Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
• Designing and building the website front-end and back-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Github (advantageous)
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug. (advantageous)
• Good understanding of website architecture.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Good communication skills.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.